Monday, September 28, 2015

My New Pigman Comic is #1 Top Seller in Indie Creator Category

Thanks to everyone who bought my new Pigman comic book right out of the gate. You made it the #1 Top Seller on ComiXology Submit, their independent creator category. (I know, "Submit" :)


If you've intended to get it, but haven't yet, help me keep it on top by getting your digital copy here.


UPDATE: Another thank you to all those who got my new Pigman comic book right out of the gate. In today's ComiXology Top Seller list, out of the 42 pages that comprise the list of All comics, my new Pigman comic book is on page 13 at a Solid 5 Star rating. If you're interested, but have put it off, consider getting it now and help me get it higher on that list.

P.S And The Infidel #1 & 2 have also cracked the Top Sellers list. 


No comments: