Thursday, October 08, 2015

I Will Be On Stossel's Free Speech Special on FOX News Sat. 8pm EST

I was told by John Stossel's producer that I will appear at the beginning of the show, but with Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Mark Steyn also appearing on the show, you'll want to watch the entire special. I was told that my winning Mohammad cartoon will be shown. We'll see. From Stossel's FOX Business blog:

"America is the first country to say to its people: all of you have a right to speak. But today speech is under siege.

ISLAM: Americans fear speaking about Islam - and with good reason. Ten cartoonists were recently murdered for drawing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad. Other critics have been shot, firebombed, and hacked to death. I interview people brave enough to speak out, like Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who is on an Al Qaeda "Wanted Dead or Alive" hit list, and Bosch Fawstin, who won the "Draw Mohammad" cartoon event in Garland, Texas that was attacked by Islamic gunmen. They argue that if Americans want freedom, everyone must refuse to be censored by violent extremists." Read the rest here


Linda Tracy said...

Can't wait to see you Bosch!!!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Linda :)