Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Mohammad Cartoon Was Shown on Stossel's Special on Fox News!

UPDATE: Here's the video.

I couldn't watch John Stossel's Free Speech special on Fox News (got rid of cable) but I'm told a bit of my interview with Stossel was shown, along with my winning Mohammad Cartoon! I'm Ecstatic about that, as it has become The Cartoon That Must Not Be Shown, and Fox News is the Only major news outlet that has shown it. Kudos to John Stossel & Fox News. I wanted it to be shown, one of his producers told me they would show it, but until they do, you just don't know, considering the fact that Free Speech is under siege in America today. I am Very Happy, and I look forward to seeing the special, titled "Censored in America", which includes Mark Steyn, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and more.

UPDATE: I ended up watching the special and I'm proud to have been part of it. Big Time kudos to Stossel and Fox for showing my Mohammad cartoon. In the PC climate we're in today, this is Huge, and I really appreciate it.

P.S. Lou Dobbs showed a billboard with my Mohammad cartoon on his Fox Business show a few months ago.

No comments: