Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My First Official Pigman Print

A variation of this drawing- which is arguably my most popular Pigman drawing- is in The Infidel companion, PROPIGANDA: Drawing the Line Against Jihad. It's titled "The Jihad's Up". I flipped the design, brightened it up a bit, and refined Pigman's look to match my current look for him, and used it for the cover of my first issue of my comic book series,  The Infidel #1, featuring Pigman.

The illustration itself is 11" x 11-1/2" with 3/4" white margins (total paper size 12.5" x 13") It's a Limited Edition of 150, signed and numbered by me on acid-free matte paper. The price is $35 plus shipping/handling (see total amounts, which include the print and shipping/handling, below.)

Order Your Copy Below

Price of print including shipping/handling options

No comments: