Sunday, May 15, 2016

"Non-PC" tRump Doesn't Think We Can, Or Should, Draw Mohammad

You may know how bad tRump is on Free Speech, and I've done a few cartoons on that, but here's a cartoon (playing off my winning Mohammad cartoon) that I intended to post on the one year anniversary of the Garland Mohammad contest and terrorist attack, on May 3rd, but one which I completely forgot about it, due to being busier than usual. And to the tRump fans who tell me that he's different on the issue of Free Speech now: No, I have never heard him repudiate his position on this, and I don't see him all of a sudden becoming some great Free Speech advocate one month shy of his 70th birthday. As for commemorating the attack in Garland last year, the only commentator who I found took the time to do that was Yaron Brook on his talk show. Here's that episode. As for how Not to cover my winning cartoon and the terrorist attack that followed- and my current sale of my winning cartoon- here's a TV segment on FOX4NEWS that basically was: This cartoon is Not newsworthy, yet we're going to dedicate an entire TV News segment to it. The TV station invited me to be on, but I told them I wouldn't appear if they didn't show the subject of their report - my winning Mohammad cartoon. And they told me that they "couldn't", and so I told them that I couldn't appear. Watch that segment here 



4 comments:

Rowsdower Rowsdower said...

The last link ("here") is broken.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, fixed the link

I.M Fletcher said...

Sorry to write off-topic, but did you read of the death of Darwyn Cooke? Sucks, huh? :(

http://io9.gizmodo.com/why-darwyn-cooke-was-one-of-the-best-comics-artists-of-1776872466

Bosch Fawstin said...

Yeah, he was a great illustrator and storyteller