Tuesday, May 03, 2016

"That's Why I Draw You"

Last year on this day is when ISIS-linked Jihadists came to murder the two hundred of us who were at the Draw Mohammad contest event in Garland, Texas. As I tweeted out hours after their attack: They came to kill us and died for it. Justice.

I wrote the following last year right after I won the Draw Mohammad contest in Garland, in a post titled "The Jihad On Free Speech":

I won both the People's Choice Award and the Top Prize Award for AFDI's Mohammad Cartoon Contest, and I had the honor to stand with Robert Spencer, Geert Wilders and Pamela Geller in defense of Free Speech. Some of the reports about the attack that happened not long after this photo was taken actually used the words "two were left dead" after the attack. As if the two were innocent human beings and Not would-be mass murdering Muslims who were shot dead quickly before they were able to do more than shoot a security guard in the leg. The scumedia seems to be hitting a new low in its response to the attack and in its smears of those involved with the event, with many of them refusing to even show my winning cartoon below. 

Here are all of my media appearances on Garland. 

No comments: