Monday, November 28, 2016

Milo Yiannopoulos On Me and My Work....

In his review for the Free Speech film I take part in- Silenced: Our War On Free Speech, Milo Yiannopoulos had this to say about me and my work:



That was very nice to read. I have Facebook friends criticizing him and praising him for some of the outrageous things he says. Milo is definitely outrageous, but I think it's by design. Consider the name of his speaking tour: "The Dangerous Faggot Tour". Outrageous, but also Funny. One Facebook friend wrote this about him:


"Milo has made the point many times that he is using a rhetorical strategy adapted to the necessity of the internet age, which is: it is not enough to have facts and arguments, you also have to grab people's attention, provoke their emotions, and entertain them. It's proven far more effective culturally than facts and arguments alone; however, I realize many people think the provocative method is wrong. From the practical point of view, being perfectly right doesn't matter much if you are never heard."



1 comment:

Terry Rains said...

Awesome. I recently became a fan & Milo rocks! It takes people that care to change the world!